Sunday, March 2, 2008

Elegant Wedding Showcase






Thank you for stopping by to see me today at the Elegant Wedding Showcase. I now have a new best friend; Cristina. What a great way to meet wonderful people involved in the wedding industry! I sure did miss my bridal fair partner...you would have laughed all afternoon.
Karissa wore a gown from The Pendleton Bridal Shoppe, and carried flowers from Pam Rowland's. Ohhlala...Karissa is beautiful.
Ken was the gracious male model. (Ken is in the new movie Leatherheads). Enjoy the beautiful look, come back and look at my website later in the week to see the entire shoot...event code: lavender Call me soon so we can dream about your wedding! Your wedding is just around the corner.

Be good!
N.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. This is beautiful. Different, creative. I have to see more. Love the lighting too

Anonymous said...

What a great pair!! Who is this Ken guy. He would work great in the movies ...