Sunday, March 9, 2008

Brides and Babies Babies and Brides!

So many of my brides are having babies! It is a very exciting time in the studio..I will be called when my brides go into labor, and I am usually one of the first people to see the new edition. Laura Beth and David are the newest couple to announce that they are having a baby. They came to the studio on Saturday for the first month "belly" pictures. Laura and Bo are having Perry, and Jenifer emailed me about her pregnancy! I will keep you posted as the new editions start to arrive!

1 comment:

julie said...

Nancy,
Hi! It's Julie. I was hunting your website to see if I could find you "Late for the Honeymoon" photo that won such prestigious awards!!! Congratulations by the way! I can't find it. Can you direct me towards it? I'd love to see it?? I like your blog and your website looks great.
Love,
Julie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/juliestew